Please Read Carefully - Yes I Know it's a bit Long Winded, but Trust Me, it's All Relevant and Important!
- £5 entry (Subject to change)
- You get £3 per person you bring. i.e 11 people = £33, 20 PEOPLE = £60, 10 or less = no payment
- You must bring 15 or more people regardless
- Strictly over 18s - including band members and people attending
- No London gigs 2 weeks either side of your gig date
- Do not bring your own alcohol into the venue or you'll be asked to leave whether you're due to perform or not!
We are musicians who run and own this venue, so we are fully aware that it's sometimes difficult to get lots of people to come out and support you at every gig you do. This is why we are realistic about the number of fans we ask you to bring, unlike almost all other London venues. However, it's imperative you bring the minimum amount of people at least. If bands do not bring people to watch them, it's not a gig, it's a rehearsal. The Fiddler's Elbow isn't a rehearsal studio! If no-one is at the venue to buy drinks, the overheads cannot be paid, and eventually the venue will shut down and become a block of flats!
**EXTREMELY IMPORTANT **
BANDS THAT MAKE NO EFFORT TO SELF PROMOTE AND BRING PEOPLE WILL NOT GET RE-BOOKED AND WILL HAVE THEIR GIG SLOT CANCELLED!
A & R representatives attending the venue appreciate bands with a good following. Although we're all aware of the demise of the industry, we still host many representatives from all types of labels, along with PR and media personnel.
- The Fiddler's Elbow will promote and advertise the gig on this website and also share any links sent to us by the bands
- Bands must self promote by making their own Facebook Event for their gig and send to family & friends
- By working together we can all make the whole event a huge success!
I'll email you about the back line a few days before the gig, and pass on the other bands' contact details so you can sort out any sharing of amps between yourselves. Essentially bands need to bring or share ALL amps/cabs/heads as none are available at the venue.
We have an in-house drum kit. Drummers need to bring breakables (snare and cymbals), and clutch. We also offer drummers the opportunity to warm up in a fully kitted sound proofed drum booth, before they go on stage!!
Full tech spec of our equipment is available on our website.
There's a band room situated through the Black & White Bar. Please ask staff for access and they will gladly show you where it is. (The venue cannot be responsible for loss, theft or damage to any equipment or personal belongings, leave at your own risk!)
EXCELLENT QUALITY LIVE RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE AT THE VENUE - AUDIO AND VIDEO. Please email Vas at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Check out the video below for an example of our recordings.
Load-in outside the venue, but keep an eye on your vehicle as you will be parked on double yellow lines.
Monday - Friday AFTER 6.30pm: Anywhere on Malden Road single yellow lines, resident's bays and pay & display bays - FREE
Saturday - Sunday ALL DAY: Anywhere on Malden Road single yellow lines, resident's bays and pay & display bays - FREE ALL DAY
During the week before 6.30pm you can park in RHYL Street. Turn left out of the venue, it's a few hundred yards up Malden Road on the right.
ALWAYS CHECK THE PARKING SIGNS TO BE SURE
Please advertise this gig as much as possible and bring people to make it a worthwhile and exciting evening for everyone.
We look forward to seeing you play on the night, it's going to be great! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
## You must now send me an email to confirm you agree with the terms and conditions. Please state in your email that you do agree with these terms and conditions in order to be offered a gig date and time slot. ##
BACKLINE to be PROVIDED BY BANDS
- Breakables for drum kit (snare, cymbals, pedal, sticks)
- All amps and instruments (except piano)
- Guitar amps or heads
- Bass amps or heads
- Keys and amp for keyboards, if necessary
BACKLINE PROVIDED BY FIDDLERS ELBOW
- Soundcraft Spirit 32 Channel Mixing Desk
- Yamaha Power Amps x 2, P7000S + P5000S
- Super Pro Crossover
- DBX x 2 32 channel graphic equalizers
- 2 x Soundtech Bassbins
- 2 x Yamaha S115V Top Speakers
- 2 x FOH 300 + 100w Active Monitors
- 1 x 250 + 50w Active Drum Monitor
Microphones & DI Boxes
- 5 x SM58
- 4 x SM57
- 1 x D-112 AKG Kick Drum mic
- Various mic stands
In-House Drum Kit
- Pearl DLX Pro 5 piece
- 12 x 9 tom
- 13 x 10 tom
- 16 x 16 floor tom
- 22 x 16 bass drum
- 3 x cymbal stands
- Upright Piano (Chappel)
Lighting and Effects
- QTR Haze Machine
- Chauvet Lighting Mixer
- 7 Par Cans
- Various Lazer Machines